Spectra 25 - 10kg Granite Grinder & Conche for Chocolate/alternatives (Heavy Duty - with Speed control 0.5 HP 240v - Single phase)
Heavy Duty - with Speed control
0.5HP 240v - Single phase
A long standing request from chocolatiers has been the requirement for controlling the speed of the grinding process, and we listened. The newly developed model with an electronic speed control unit allows the drum rotation speed to be varied from zero to full speed.
This 10kg capacity machine is the perfect companion to enterprise. The classic Titling feature makes it unnecessary to have to lift the vessel or drum to pour out the contents. Simply tilt and pour it out and avoid straining yourself. Cleaning is a breeze..... Simply pour water, run the grinder for a few seconds and pour out the water... it almost cleans itself. Solid Stainless Steel stand provides elegance, strength and durability. In addition, this grinder has all the features that make it stand out ... a powerful motor, black granite grinding stones for a long life of 10 years or more and high quality internal and external components.
Tension of the granite stones can be adjusted to obtain different grades of shear at different stages of the grinding process and for different ingredients. The machine features double granite roller stones that rotate over a granite base. This creates tremendous shear that reduces the cocoa nibs to fine chocolate liquor with a possible particle size of the order of less than 15 microns.
Speed controller and control panel is provided as standard with the unit, and comes with built in electrical MCB protection. This unit helps you to set the machine speed for different processing and adjust the quantity of ingredients. This is very useful for you to differentiate your process from others, and make your recipe and processing unique to yourself.
The machine can also work as a conch and a refiner. The tension from the stones can be fully released for the conching cycle without grinding further, such that the cocoa liquor is continuously exposed to air without grinding it further and the volatiles are removed. All models have this feature and there is no requirement for a separate model or attachments to buy. There is no need to buy any additional add-ons or attachments as all are included.
Comes standard with a chain drive, so there are no issues with rubber belts or difficult to maintain gear drives.
This amazing stone mèlanger is the perfect companion to your endeavours. We have made several key enhancements to the stone grinder to make it perfect for Chocolate, nut butters, Mexican masa, cosmetics and other food processing. Our stone mélangers can be used to make marzipan from almonds, Mesa from corn, coconut paste, Gianduja from hazel nuts, Pistachio and cashew butters, Tahini from sesame seeds, flax seeds paste, Sphagnum moss for facials, Hummus from boiled chick peas, rice batter from rice, Quinoa and many other grinding applications.
- Long, trouble free operation with Chain drive for heavy duty. No rubber belts are used and no oil changes needed as with gear drives.
- High grade rust proof Stainless steel drum with food grade plastic components. Earlier Plastic Hub has now been replaced to have only a Stainless Steel 304 grade hub as a standard.
- SS 304 grade body for the machine on some models
- Double scrapper arms improve the grinding efficient over single scrapper arms
- Motor does not get overheated even under long and heavy use
- Tilting feature lets you to tilt the entire unit for easy removal of contents and easy cleaning
- Real and naturally occurring Black Granite Stone is used to prevent chipping or thinning and long life. No artificial stones.
- NO NEED TO BUY ANY ADD ONs and ATTACHMENTS - all are included
- Multipurpose machine that can be used with various food ingredients
- All motors are CE certified
- Speed controller drive made by the world leader and CE & UL certified
- Ergonomic design
- Machine can be operated without the lid on if necessary
- Detachable Cylindrical Granite Roller Stones assembly can removed for easy cleaning
- Spring loaded adjustable load system for efficient grinding and control
We have readily available spare parts that can ship worldwide and give you peace of mind
- Stainless steel 304 grade supporting stand and Fibre body
- Input voltage: 220 Volts 1 phase only, a powerful 0.37kW, CE certified motor
- Comes standards with electronic speed controller and MCB protection
- Empty Full Drum Volume - Approximately 19 litres
- Grinds up to 10kg of Cocoa
- Weight - Approximately 50 kg , Dimensions – 635mm (l) x 407mm (w) x 610mm (h)
- Crated dimensions – Approximately 70kg 686mm (l) x 457mm (w) x 762mm (h)
- (Note: All specifications are subject to change without notice as products are constantly improved)
The lid that comes standard with the machine does not have any ventilation. We offer a ventilated lid that may be added to the order. This allows ventilation through netted ventilators.